Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mom & Titi Ely's Visit

As you may already know, I was extremely fortunate to have my mom and her sister from Puerto Rico, Titi Ely, come out and visit me for 3 weeks. I had to get express permission from my father to borrow them, of course : ) But they made it out here in one piece and had an activity packed visit. And when I wasn't working or doing schoolwork, I went along for the ride on their adventures around the island. They flew over to the Big Island to check out the volcanoes at night, went to a luau, explored the Polynesian Cultural Center, strolled Waikiki, and even jumped on a bus tour to see some of the sights. Of course, I think their favorite part was the shopping, but let's keep that between us. Here are some pictures from their visit:


I wish they could have stayed longer, but their husbands were running out of food and clean laundry, so I had to send them home. And back I went to making my own coffee every morning...I am sure my father is snickering right now!

1 comment:

Pretty in Pink said...

Awww... sorry your Mom had to go back. But I bet you had an awesome time while she was there. So, what is this shopping all about in Hawaii?