Friday, April 10, 2009

Could Use Some Prayer

I have not posted as frequently as I used to, and I have to admit that I actually miss it quite a bit. Unfortunately, I don't have as much free time on my hands these days. Another contributor has been the recurrence of some health issues. Because they were starting to affect my daily activities, my doctor suggested I get some additional screening to try and narrow down the possibilities of what's wrong. So, a couple of days ago I went for an MRI with contrast (this is when they use magnetic resonance imaging to view the inside of your head, then inject dye into your veins to get a better look). I should be getting the results back soon, and hopefully there is nothing wrong that cannot be fixed. Your prayers for a good report would really be appreciated.

On the flip side, the kids and Isaiah are doing just great. I plan on hooking up a lengthy post with pictures and more detailed updates as soon as I get my health issues back in order. Believe me, there is so much to fill you in on!

1 comment:

Bess said...

You better e-mail me when those results are in!!! You are now in my prayers...and on the prayer list in my church small group!!!